CDL- Class A Traveling Support Driver - RFS
Company: Reinhart Foodservice
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Position Summary: CDL Class A Support Drivers travel to other
divisions and transport products from distribution center to
customer locations, unload cased products from trailer to desired
customer location, and other duties as assigned.Position
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Able to travel on weekends to any location as needed for up to
three full weeks.
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a
professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods
including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or
carts in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL license for interstate
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with a Class A-CDL or
equivalent military driving experience.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21
years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift
and/or move up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to operate a two-wheel cart up and down a delivery
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are
- This position must pass a post-offer background, DOT physical,
and drug test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Foodservice distribution related experience.Physical Demands
and Work Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such
things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and
Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance
and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reinhart Foodservice, Suffolk , CDL- Class A Traveling Support Driver - RFS, Professions , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!