Assistant Electrical Project Manager
Company: Recruiting Experts
Posted on: August 3, 2019
Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and
resources required to
successfully complete project.
- Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed
review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information,
contracting, and the like.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is
constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
Includes interfacing with client representatives, AE
representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling,
engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction
of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing,
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required
by the contract.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings,
recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use
of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisor's direction.
- Minimum of 4 years construction management, estimating, and/or
craft supervision experience on electrical projects.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology,
equipment, methods); craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations;
engineering, estimating, schedules and safety required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills
Minimum Years of Experience4-6
1. 4+ years of supervisory experience on electrical projects.
2. Experience with estimates and project management.
electrical, foreman, superintendent, supervisor, project
Keywords: Recruiting Experts, Suffolk , Assistant Electrical Project Manager, Professions , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!