TRUCK DRIVER, HOME EVERY WEEKEND, $75,000 YEAR
Company: Houff Transfer
Posted on: June 2, 2019
ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL
TRANSPORTATION EXPERTS? PREFER TO WORK WITH OTHERS WHO HAVE
SUPERIOR DRIVING AND SAFETY RECORDS? BY JOINING THE HOUFF TEAM,
YOU'LL BE WORKING ALONG SIDE OF OTHER DRIVERS, MECHANICS, AND STAFF
MEMBERS WHO KNOW TRUCKING AND HOW TO KEEP THE FREIGHT MOVING.
HOUFF HAULS A VARIETY OF FREIGHT THAT KEEPS THE WORK STEADY YEAR
ROUND. THE COMPLETE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES LOW COST INSURANCE AND
TWO RETIREMENT PLANS.
HOUFF TRANSFER IS HIRING A FEW HIGHLY QUALIFIED CLASS A DRIVERS AT
OUR RICHMOND & SUFFOLK TERMINALS, AND WILLIAMSBURG DROP LOT.
REGIONAL MILEAGE TRUCK DRIVERS:
- Schedule varies weekly, stay out through the week to maximize
- Get home every week on Friday or Saturday, take 48 hours off
before you go back out.
- Openings available in Richmond and Suffolk.
- Most trips are short haul 100 to 300 mile trips, over 60% are
drop and hook.
- Terminals have fuel, break rooms, showers, and spacious secure
- Open trucks are 2014-2017 Freightliner Cascadia, APU,
Omnitracs, Drivewize, and most with automatic
- Mileage pay, drop pay, attendance pay, detenion pay, and
benefits package add up to over $0.69 per mile.
- Average $1,350 to $1,500 most weeks.
LOCAL MILEAGE SHIFTS AVAILABLE IN RICHMOND AND WILLIAMSBURG VA.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY AND HOME MOST NIGHTS. $52,000 TO $55,000 YEAR.
INQUIRE FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
- Anthem health insurance, $30 a week.
- Lincoln dental insurance, $5.71 a week.
- $10,000 life insurance at no cost.
- Short term sick fund.
- 401K with company match.
- Company funded profit sharing plan.
- Scholarship fund for children, grandchildren, family
- Weight loss plan, get paid to loose weight.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years recent experience driving
- Good motor vehicle driving record; good record of compliance
with DOT inspections.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents in last 5
- No DUI or drug offenses in past seven years.
- Requires a minimum of a 1 year physical.
- Hazmat and tank endorsements required (allow 60 days after
employment to obtain.)
- Start by filling out an employment application; use the
Glassdoor "apply" link or go to our web site at www.houff.com and
apply on the employment section.
- For additional information, call Jayme Reed at
- Our employment specialist will contact you for a brief phone
- We always arrange for an in person interview.
- Pre-employment drug test, road test, physical, copies of
- Paid orientation is one full day plus part of a second day.
Then you're ready to start earning.
Keywords: Houff Transfer, Suffolk , TRUCK DRIVER, HOME EVERY WEEKEND, $75,000 YEAR, Professions , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!