SuffolkRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Suffolk jobs

SYSTEMS ANALYST

Company: Apex Systems
Location: Suffolk
Posted on: June 10, 2024

Job Description:

Job#: 2030879 Job Description: - MDT / Mobile Data Terminal IT Specialist - ** $65,000 - $83,000 ** (Suffolk, VA) !! Apex Systems has an Immediate Need for an MDT / Mobile Data Terminal IT Specialist with experience supporting Mobile Data Terminals / MDTs (i.e. tough books portable computers, or other similar products) in Suffolk, VA. This will be an Estimated 6 Month Contract to Permanent Hire opportunity, supporting one of our Largest Government Clients across the Untied States. Please see below for Complete Details.** APPLY HERE ** By Emailing Your Resume to - - Job Title: MDT / Mobile Data Terminal IT Specialist- Location: Suffolk, VA- Contract Layout: Est. 6 Month Contract to Perm Hire- Contract Pay: $31.00 - $38.00 / Hourly Rate- Starting Perm Salary: $65,000 - $83,000 + Benefits*** Requirements ***

  • 1+ Years of Experience Supporting MDT / Mobile Data Terminals or Similar Products
  • Operational knowledge of various computer aided dispatch systems, public safety applications, and peripheral equipmentJob Description
    • Majority of their day-to-day operations is going to flow around the mobile computer terminals MDTS and the AVL side. Probably 75% of their day-to-day operations deal with connection issues, network connectivity, or application issues at the mobile level. Back 10-15% focused on odds and ends around basic administration around user access, role-based permissions in the apps themselves, and 10% closing out technical issues within CAD.
    • This person will be honing in more so on Server Support Related (Mobiles, NDTS,AVL dvice Services for remote connection and GIS data for location services) Core applications: They use Sierra Wireless and moving to Cradle Point, Use Netmotion for an application for VPN security purposes for mobile infrastructure. Be knowledgeable for whats involved could be core knowledge of mobile devices and VPN technology.EEO EmployerApex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work in the United Kingdom and Mexico. Systems Analyst

Keywords: Apex Systems, Suffolk , SYSTEMS ANALYST, Professions , Suffolk, Virginia

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Virginia jobs by following @recnetVA on Twitter!

Suffolk RSS job feeds