Posted on: November 14, 2023
Description The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for an
Analyst to work with our customer at the Joint DoD Complex, Suffolk
VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping
the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) conduct
capability assessments, system of systems interoperability
assessments as well as Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
datacentricity assessments. The Analyst will support JAD assessment
projects as defined in primary responsibilities below at the JAD
Technical Assessment Branch. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise in specific areas of C2, Joint
Fires, and ISR operations.
- Support the planning, execution, and analysis of strategic,
operational, and tactical assessments.
- Prepare assessment plans.
- Deploy to various sites as required to collect data.
- Conduct analysis to generate findings, conclusions, and
recommendations for Joint Fires issue resolution.
- Apply specific area expertise to develop or refine: Joint
doctrine and TTP; training materials, processes, and programs; and
combat system improvements. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years related experience; Associate's
degree with 6+ years related experience; or 8+ years related
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain and maintain Top
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas:
Air Operations C2; Ground Operations C2; Maritime Operations C2;
Joint Fires; Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance
- Functional area knowledge of Joint and Service doctrine,
combat, combat service, equipment, and staff procedures as well as
current training processes, techniques, and programs.
- Experience in data collection, data reduction and technical
- Ability to work independently or as part of an integrated
- Capable of writing at the collegiate level and capability in
the use of word processing and presentation software required.
- Joint duty experience.
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience. LMS2023
Pay Range: Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00 The Leidos pay range
for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee
of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in
extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Suffolk , Analyst, Professions , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!