Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you enjoy working outside and keeping a property beautiful?
Want to be a part of a dedicated team at a fantastic community?
Then this could be the job for you!
BECO Asset Management is seeking a full-time Groundskeeper for its
apartment community in Suffolk, Virginia. Hours are flexible during
the week with the focus on the Weekends and Events. Wage is
negotiable starting at $15.00.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintain the overall presentation of the property; upkeep of
grounds, amenities,, building exteriors, parking lots, and other
- Keep grounds and common areas free of trash and debris
- Exterior maintenance duties; paint curbs, pressure wash
buildings, sweep parking lots
- Clean swimming pool area
- Perform other duties and projects assigned by the Property
Manager or Maintenance Supervisor that will enhance the visual
presentation of the property
- A commitment to quality performance
- Residential/building maintenance experience; grounds and turn
experience is a plus
- Courteous and professional attitude when interacting with
residents, coworkers and the general public
- Ability to work outside in any type of weather
BECO Asset Management, LLC is a property management and
construction company with nearly 2,000 apartment units at seven
properties in Virginia. We offer competitive pay, Paid Time Off,
paid holidays, and other benefits including health, dental, vision
insurance plans; life, short and long term disability insurance
plans, and a company-matched 401(K) Plan.
BECO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a safe, healthy
and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and
pre-employment drug testing.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: BECO, Suffolk , Groundskeeper/Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!