Local CDL A Company Driver
Company: LB&B Associates Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CDL Drivers! Want to go Local?
Scroll down and CLICK APPLY to complete our online application
Call Daniel at (866) 502-1052 and make the move. Home Daily
LB&B Associates Inc. a diversified services company, has is now
hiring full-time Fuel Truck Drivers at its contract to provide
refueling and related services for the U.S. Navy in the Norfolk, VA
and Portsmouth, VA area.
LB&B Associates Inc. offers various benefits to include:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday pay, vacation, and sick leave
Minimum qualifications include:
- Current CDL A with a minimum of 1 years of recent tractor
trailer driving experience
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Must have a safe driving record in the last 3 years
- Extremely customer oriented
- Must be willing and able to load/unload product
- Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D. required
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions. Must have a valid driver's license and
safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by
Company policy. Must adhere to all company policies and procedures
as a condition of employment.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other
protected factor by country, regional or local law. Call Daniel @
(866) 502-1052 with questions or Apply Below
Keywords: LB&B Associates Inc., Suffolk , Local CDL A Company Driver, Professions , Windsor, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!