Propane Service Technician-Jernigan Oil Company, Inc.
Company: Jernigan Oil Company, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
- High school graduate.
- 21 years of age or older.
- Able to pass background check, DOT physical, and drug
- Must exhibit mechanical aptitude.
- Licensed Class B CDL-DOT Medical card w/ HAZMAT & Tanker
Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend,
climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 100 pounds. Hand
coordination to use computer. May require a valid drivers license.
Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and
work in adverse weather conditions.
Jernigan Oil Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status or other
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Installing, repairing and maintaining propane appliances; and
providing service to our residential, commercial and industrial
- Render prompt service on mechanical equipment including
after-hours service calls.
- Maintain a complete file on parts manuals, service manuals and
service bulletins on all mechanical equipment sold.
- Install and pressure test gas service lines to make sure system
passes all state & local installation/permit requirements.
- Examine regulators, gas lines, and appliance connections for
possible defects or gas leaks.
- Maintain adequate parts inventory.
- Makes minor repairs and maintains service truck and maintenance
- Handle maintenance on other service agency equipment.
- See that all in-warranty parts are returned to supplier along
with proper information in order for location to receive proper
- Prepare Job Order Form on all service work done.
- Maintain a file on each item of mechanical equipment sold,
including follow-up report, guarantee and warranty cards, and
records of service.
- Attend meetings and schools as required.
- Adheres to Jernigan Oil Company, Inc. Policies and
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
Keywords: Jernigan Oil Company, Inc., Suffolk , Propane Service Technician-Jernigan Oil Company, Inc., Professions , Ahoskie, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!