Store Associate - bealls Smithfield, VA
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall's Inc. continues to
serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation
first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the
start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.Beall decided
to open the first Beall's Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit
and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently
within the Beall's Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores
and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a
billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business
under two different names, Beall's Outlet within Florida, Georgia
and Arizona and Burke's Outlet for all other locations.
Who Are We?
We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the
styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually
offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories
and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable
We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands!
We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a
relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.
We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of
the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping
environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer
A store associate provides the best possible service to our
customers on the selling floor resulting in repeat customers and
increased sales. To achieve this goal, teamwork will be required
among all employees. Certain non-selling tasks must also be
completed in order to maintain exceptional customer service.
A successful Store Associate will be:
- Leader in Customer Service
- Effective Merchandiser
- Demonstrate operational agility
- Perform all functions of POS, Receiving and Stock,
- Energetic and engaging with internal and external
- Able to promote all company programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days,
mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Occasionally travel to other stores as requested by
- Must be able to reach a minimum of 60 inches to stock and
- Must be able to have full body rotation and mobility (i.e.,
bending, stooping, twisting and reaching) to replenish and maintain
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 20 pounds (while
wearing a provided safety belt) to unload and process
- Must have full hand and arm usage for operating machines such
as POS terminals and ticketing machines.
- Must be able to push and pull merchandise fixtures (minimum
resistance of 10+ pounds) for presentation and department
- Must be able to handle cleaning equipment (vacuum, broom, mop,
duster, etc.) used for maintaining cleanliness.
Keywords: Bealls, Suffolk , Store Associate - bealls Smithfield, VA, Other , Smithfield, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!