Company: Garney Construction
Posted on: September 21, 2023
A Crane Operator position in Suffolk VA,is available at Garney
Construction. To be considered for this position you must be NCCCO
certified. The crane operator may perform functions of a laborer as
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Knowledge of crane/boom signals, blocks and tackle, wire rope,
synthetic rope and slings, safe working loads and proper rigging
- Operate hydraulic, tower, or crawler crane.
- Understand safe working loads and signals.
- Knowledge of equipment mechanics and maintenance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5 yearsin construction experience.
- NCCCO crane operator certification.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Willing to travel and/or relocate.
LET'S TALK THE PERKS!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Retirement plan
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) / Health Savings Account
- Long-term disability
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonus program
If you are interested in this Crane Operator position in Suffolk
VA, then please APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at
Garney Construction go to .If you have questions about the position
or would like more information, please contactAnthony Martinez-
Recruiterat 407-395-7674or by .
Garney Construction and its subsidiaries committed to hiring and
retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to
provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran
status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information,
citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other legally protected category. Garney Construction is a
background screening, drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Garney Construction, Suffolk , Crane Operator, Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!