Joint Targeting Subject Matter Expert
Company: NES Associates
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
In this role, a typical day will include:
* Support the CIAV methodology with deliberate targeting expertise working in concert with the Joint Staff J6 DDC5I CIAV team in support of Combatant Command assessment requirements relative to data sharing with mission partners. Project execution will include advice, analysis, and support as provided in a Joint Operations Center or Coalition Joint Operations Center with hands-on capabilities in targeting systems, architectures, tactics, techniques and procedures.
* Serve as Planning/Execution Analyst and Event Lead, responsible for performing research, coordinating site configuration, executing use cases, and performing data analysis during Desktop Analysis (DTA) efforts and Assurance and Validation (A&V) events.
* Apply derivative classification markings and distribution statements to associated US CIAV documents produced for distribution/publication.
* Attend and/or coordinate regularly scheduled meetings and attend and/or coordinate ad hoc meetings.
* Identify opportunities for modeling and simulation in the event planning process.
* Interface with other testing organizations and participate in test related working groups.
* Coordinate the RFI process to address requirements through to completion and identify and coordinate proposed classification of requirements.
* Conduct DTA and A&V events, perform exercise support planning activities, and coordinate findings with CIAV Operations Support outlined in the CIAV U. S. Organization document dated 10 December 2014.
* Assist in the determination of the recommendations to achieve interoperability in a coalition environment for a Cyber C2/Situational Awareness Mission Profile.
* Collaborate with the Event Lead to ensure seamless integration of Cyber findings, impacts, and artifacts into one report for submission to the appropriate distribution list as determined by the US CIAV National Lead.
* Provide advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military systems design or other efforts requiring military operations expertise.
* Research, identify, and make recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
* Gather, process, and analyze operational data.
* Assist with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
* Identify and recommend emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
* Write and update project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
* Provide expert-level expertise in all aspects of the joint targeting process.
* Provide guidance and work leadership to staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
* Participate in special projects as required.
* Educational equivalency is a minimum of sixteen (16) years specific and related responsible command and staff experience in the U.S. Military inclusive of the following (may be gained concurrently across several positions):
* Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in supporting military operations with a focus on targeting and joint fires.
* Advanced knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
* Specific certifications or military education/training may be required, depending on job assignment.
* TS/SCI Clearance
* Demonstrated experience with Service and Joint C2, to include JTF, CCMD, and component level knowledge.
* Demonstrated experience in the preparation and execution of detailed C2 system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.
* Demonstrated experience in joint targeting operations and intelligence support to targeting.
* Demonstrated experience in overcoming the challenges of operating in a coalition environment.
* Travel will be required in support of the CIAV U.S. National Lead's objectives.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA VA Suffolk
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Type of Requisition:
Keywords: NES Associates, Suffolk , Joint Targeting Subject Matter Expert, Other , Suffolk, Virginia
here to apply!