Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Please note: this position is located in Norfolk, VA.
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place,
one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a
year in the communities we serve and believe that every person
deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission
drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across
the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our
mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high
quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate
environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million
smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Orthodontist to join our growing team.
Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the
community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences
for children and adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and
truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an
- Take care of your community while participating in activities
to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your
day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight
great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals,
- Love working with kids and young adults
- Work with your own specialized support staff!
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited
post-graduate Orthodontic Program
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in states where
providing care or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both
children and adults
This opportunity provides:
- Growth and development through mentoring and collaboration
- Attractive sign-on bonuses and Relocation services for all FT
- Student loan repayment assistance up to $1000/month may be
offered for specific locations
What we offer:
- Earn a guaranteed daily rate in addition to monthly bonus
- No lab fees
- Dedicated support staff for Specialists
- FT providers are eligible to participate in
Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, HSA/FSA
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability and Basic Life
Insurance plans are paid for by company
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Continuing Education reimbursements
- CE offered through ADA Accredited Continued Education
Recognition Program (C.E.R.P)
- Reimbursements for associated licenses, certifications and
professional dues such as ADA and/or AAPD memberships
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life
- VISA and Green Card sponsorship available
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not
practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate
it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean
that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Benevis, Suffolk , Orthodontist, Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!