CIAV Targeting (ISR&T) Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: May 10, 2022
- Support the CIAV methodology with deliberate targeting
expertise working in concert with the Joint Staff DDC5I CIAV team
in support of Combatant Command assessment requirements relative to
data sharing with mission partners. Project execution will include
advice, analysis, and support as would be provided in a Joint
Operations Center or Coalition Joint Operations Center with
hands-on capabilities in targeting systems and architectures.
- Serve as Planning/Execution Analyst and Event Lead, responsible
for performing research, coordinating site configuration, executing
use cases, and performing data analysis during Desktop Analysis
(DTA) efforts, as well as Assurance and Validation (A&V)
- Apply derivative classification markings and distribution
statements to associated US CIAV documents produced for
- Attend and/or coordinate regularly scheduled meetings
telephonically; attend and/or coordinate ad hoc meetings.
- Identify opportunities for modeling and simulation early in the
event planning process.
- Interface with other testing organizations and participate in
test related working groups.
- Coordinate the RFI process to address requirements through to
completion, which includes identifying and coordinating the
proposed classification of requirements.
- Conduct DTA and A&V events, perform exercise support
planning activities, and coordinate findings with CIAV Operations
Support as outlined in the CIAV U. S. Organization document dated
10 December 2014.
- Assist in the determination of the recommendations to achieve
interoperability in a coalition environment for a Cyber
C2/Situational Awareness Mission Profile.
- Collaborate with the Event Lead to ensure seamless integration
of Cyber findings, impacts, and artifacts into one report for
submission to the appropriate distribution list as determined by
the US CIAV National Lead.
- Provide advanced analytical and technical support to projects
involving training, tactical/operational documentation, military
systems design or other efforts requiring military operations
- Research, identify, and make recommendations about resources
required for task execution and completion.
- Gather, process, and analyze operational data.
- Assist with the testing and development of new systems or
updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identify and recommend emergent relevant technologies that may
result in improvements to current processes.
- Write and update project documentation including system
procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Provide expert-level expertise in all aspects of the joint
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff,
and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject
- Participate in special projects as required. Required
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education,
professional training, or work/military experience. Required
- Educational equivalency is a minimum of sixteen (16) years
specific and related responsible command and staff experience in
the U.S. Military inclusive of the following (may be gained
concurrently across several positions):
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and
applicable regulations involved in supporting military
- Advanced knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
- Specific certifications or military education/training may be
required, depending on job assignment.
- Demonstrated experience with Service and Joint C2, to include
JTF, CCMD, and component level knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and execution of
detailed C2 system analysis, including interim and final reports
and presentation of analysis data.
- Demonstrated experience in joint targeting operations and
intelligence support to targeting.
- Demonstrated experience in overcoming the challenges of
operating in a coalition environment.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Travel will be required in support of the CIAV U.S. National
Lead's objectives. Work Location: 116B Lakeview Parkway, Suffolk,
VA About Our Work We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the
most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across
the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to
understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting
the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology
solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are
there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and
everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations,
strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. COVID-19
Vaccination GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements. GDIT is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other
Keywords: General Dynamics, Suffolk , CIAV Targeting (ISR&T) Subject Matter Expert (SME), Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!