Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Company: Autumn Care of Suffolk
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Are you an experienced Personal Care Aide (PCA) looking to make
a difference?Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities
to their fullest potential?Would you like to work for a growing
company, who appreciates the value of its team members? If this
sounds like the type of employee you can be, then we are the
perfect career choice for you. Don't have your PCA yet but
interested in the healthcare field? You can become a PCA in just 1
day with our approved course!
- Take the 8 hour online course and successfully pass the exam
(You are paid to take the course!)
- Demonstrate competency in all areas of patient care. Training
is provided! If either of these routes sounds like it fits you,
then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
- Must have High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person
- Ensure that you treat all residents fairly, and with kindness,
dignity, and respect.
- All states have specific guidelines for PCA Training/Competency
- we will share those guidelines with you upon interview. Shift &
- Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT! We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also
promote a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Autumn Care of Suffolk, Suffolk , Personal Care Aide (PCA), Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!