Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Company: Autumn Care of Suffolk
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Are you an experienced Personal Care Aide (PCA) looking to
make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates
the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be,
then we are the perfect career choice for you.
Don’t have your PCA yet but interested in the healthcare
field? You can become a PCA in just 1 day with our approved
- Take the 8 hour online course and successfully pass the
exam (You are paid to take the
- Demonstrate competency in all areas of patient care.
Training is provided!
If either of these routes sounds like it fits you, then
we have a perfect opportunity for you!
- Must have High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person
- Ensure that you treat all residents fairly, and with kindness,
dignity, and respect.
- All states have specific guidelines for PCA Training/Competency
– we will share those guidelines with you upon interview.
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed:
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Suffolk, Suffolk , Personal Care Aide (PCA), Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!