Service Technician, Small Engine Repair
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Req/Job ID: 1003751BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Repair/Installation
Store ID: 28121: IH-Richmond VA/Raleigh NC
A sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Small Engine Service
Sears Home Services is the nation's largest product repair
service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for
homeowners annually. We are looking for an In-Home Service
Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers
with their appliance repairs.
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home
- Benefits - Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Perks - Including company service vehicle, uniforms,
specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and
- Dispatch from home (most locations)
- The best parts and support - Because you are working with Sears
Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and
getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to
Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others
to get your support questions answered.
- Valuable training - Sears offers formal training programs for
those looking to add to their industry knowledge, as well as
continued learning for those wanting to sharpen skills and various
career path opportunities for those looking for growth.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN LAWN EQUIPMENT REPAIR SMALL ENGINE
Small Engine Service Technicians have opportunities to repair
Lawn and Garden Equipment, Riding Mowers, Push Mowers, Tractors,
Tractor Attachments, Tillers, Snow Throwers, Log Splitters,
Chippers, Shredders, VACs, Grills, Power Tools, Garage Door
Openers, Recreation Equipment and a variety of home appliances in
the customers' homes.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers'
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance
the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company
guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean,
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to
ensure quality workmanship
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for
the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Keywords: Sears, Suffolk , Service Technician, Small Engine Repair, Other , Smithfield, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!