Company: Enviva LP
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable
energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy
company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy
solutions. We are the world's largest producer of sustainable wood
pellets, which provide a low-carbon alternative to fossil
Enviva is looking for a Utility Operator that is responsible for
all aspects of continuous operation of the chip mill, including
safety, equipment operation, monitoring, machine set up and
- Operate mobile equipment to include Volvo 180 wheel loader,
Volvo 220 wheel loader with top clamp fork and caterpillar forest
machine track loader.
- Inspect equipment daily.
- Perform basic maintenance to keep equipment in clean, good
- Proficiency in maintaining the proper paperwork.
- Ability to operate the machine in a timely and safe
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shift schedule.
- Responsible for other duties assigned for the job.
- High school diploma or GED required within first 6 months of
- Knowledgeable and experienced with heavy equipment
- A quick learner, ability to work with little to no
- Safely and efficiently performs all essential functions of the
- Superior cognitive and systems knowledge to achieve production
- Develop and maintain accurate written records.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal job
- Proficient in mathematics and measurement.
- Strong leadership abilities as demonstrated with past work
experience or activities.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and occasionally
in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules
and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking,
climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to
twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work around moving equipment and
- Willing and able to pull and lift, up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
Enviva is dedicated to the principles of equal employment
opportunity (EEO) in any term, condition or privilege of
employment. Enviva does not discriminate against applicants or
employees on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, ancestry,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status, uniform service member, genetic information or any
other status protected by law. Enviva complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which we operate.
Keywords: Enviva LP, Suffolk , Utility Operator, Other , Franklin, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!