Company: Saber Healthcare Group, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you an experienced Admissions Director looking to make a
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates
the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of Director you can be, then we are
the perfect career choice for you.
- Clinical background preferred
- Cultivating/Maintaining professional relationships in the local
health care markets
- Generate referrals for services by building relationships with
hospitals, physicians, independent and assisted living facilities
and other community resources
- Coordinates tours, admissions, insurance verifications &
- Assist the Business Office Manager with daily duties and
- Community outreach activities such as health fairs, wellness
checks, and caregiver support groups
- Regular marketing calls and visits will be made to referral
sources to increase the number of referrals and admissions.
- Facilities admissions decisions, and ensure positive admission
experience for customers and families
- Extraordinary customer service to both external and internal
customers. External customers would include referral sources,
patients, and their families. Internal customers would include
supervisors, clinical & non-clinical staff members, pharmacies, and
- Strong background in Marketing is preferred
- Great Customer Service skills is priority
- Knowledge in Microsoft including Excel is a plus
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Saber Healthcare Group, LLC, Suffolk , Admissions Director, Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!