Integrated Tactical Networks -US/Korea Task Lead / TS/SCI
Company: AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 3, 2021
WANTED: A team leader with experience in test and evaluation and
tactical data networks to serve as Task Lead supporting Joint
Integrated Network-Korea (JIN-K) Quick Reaction Test (QRT) to
develop and assess tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
associated with Multi-Domain Resilient Air-Ground Operations
Network (M-DRAGON) enhanced capabilities.
As JIN-K QRT Task Lead you will:
- Develop Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) for effective
fielding, employment, and sustainment of M-DRAGON enhanced
- Provide overall project direction and guidance for the team's
support, research, and product development.
- Lead a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs
with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a JIN-K QRT Task Lead:
- Ensure the project is maintained on schedule, facilitate
development of the team's plan to accomplish project tasks.
- Conduct report development, and coordinate project reviews with
Service, interagency, and combatant command entities as
- Support the Mission Partner Environment (MPE) effort to create
an operating environment that enables C2 for operational support
planning and execution on a network infrastructure at a single
security level with a common language.
- Develop QRT products that will include TTPs to provide enhanced
situational awareness (SA) for effective maneuver, fires, and force
- Participate in USFK exercises in support of TTP
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government
services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to
complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide.
Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement
new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission
critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural
beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join
Winner National Top Workplace Award 2021
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Experience in Integrated Tactical Network (ITN)
- Experience in Test & Evaluation
- Familiarity with US Forces Korea (USFK) mission and
- Familiarity with Army Network Cross Functional Team
- Experience with some of all of the following:
- Galaxy S9 Tactical Edition End User Device (EUD)
- Windows Tactical Assault Kit (WinTAK)
- Android Tactical Assault Kit (ATAK)
- TRAX C2 Gateway software application for Tactical Network
- SCORPION Controlled Interface
- JC2 SMART Gateway
- Expeditionary cellular services
- CBRND COP Integration
- CENTRIXS, Link-16 & Link-K Tactical Data Links
- Must have current US Passport at task start.
- Must have current TOP SECRET clearance w/SCI eligibility.
Keywords: AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Suffolk , Integrated Tactical Networks -US/Korea Task Lead / TS/SCI, Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!