Member Service Advisor I (Remote)
Company: SkyOne Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking dynamic Member Service Advisor I to join our
team! The Member Service Advisor is accountable for developing and
deepening member relationships by providing high-quality
consultative service that identifies member needs and matches those
needs with value-added SkyOne products and services.
This position is responsible for:
- Calling on and collaborating with prospects and existing
members to determine their financial needs and formulate a
relationship development plan that specifies ways in which products
and services can meet their business or personal objectives.
- Actively executing SkyOne's sales and service model and tailor
credit union products and services consistently to all members and
potential members to meet their financial needs.
- Consistently achieving threshold levels of sales goals and
member services performance standards and training
- Accepting and entering consumer loan applications when needed
and provide loan pay-off information to appropriate parties.
- Responding to all member e-mail requests within one business
day of receipt.
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional, timely, and
courteous manner. Following established standards and guidelines
for excellent member relations and efficiency.
- Supporting business development efforts by performing outbound
sales and service calls and provides frontline coverage at the
branches and call center.
- Ensuring that member inquiries/complaints are effectively
researched and resolved in a timely, accurate, and professional
- Minimum of one-year experience in a financial institution, in
either branch banking or a call center.
- Strong cross-selling and telemarketing skills
- Excellent member service and telephone communication
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products and
- Windows, Word, Excel and Internet proficiency.
- A high degree of confidentiality.
- A positive, professional image within the workplace.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Why SkyOne is a great place to work
We understand that it's our employees that make us great, and we
treat them as our greatest asset, with comprehensive and
competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, and vision plans to take care of you and your
family's healthcare needs.
- 401(k) plan to help you plan for retirement.
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in case of the
- An Education Reimbursement Program to help you achieve your
personal development goals.
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan because you deserve a
vacation for your hard work!
- Paid holidays so you can celebrate our nation's holidays just
as our members would.
- An Employee Financial Benefits Program designed to improve your
financial life and prepare you to meet the needs of our members
We have a strong corporate culture that embodies these core
- Performance We are member-focused and results-driven.
- Accountability We do what we say.
- Integrity We do the right thing.
- Innovation We are creative, resourceful, and
- Respect We are one team professional and compassionate.
If you share these values and are looking for a place to build a
long-term, meaningful career, we're the right place for you. Simply
click on the link to apply online.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: SkyOne Federal Credit Union, Suffolk , Member Service Advisor I (Remote), Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!