Company: Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Support a Joint client in developing, testing, and evaluating
tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to enhance the capability
to integrate chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN)
sensor and targeting data into a common operational picture (COP).
Provide tactical data link (TDL) expertise to assist with a variety
of test and evaluation functions as a member of a dynamic,
interdisciplinary team. Recommend solutions that align with DoD
architecture standards, to include implementing standard
architectural practices, facilitating information exchange, and
ensuring interoperability of systems. Assist with the development
of test concepts, supporting briefs, and analyses by performing
research, course of action analysis, and coordination among key
internal and external stakeholders. Prepare briefings and reports
on test methodologies and analytic results.
- 10 years of experience in the military and working with
tactical data links
- Experience with the operational planning and employment of
- Experience with operations, command and control processes, flow
of data between sensors, command centers, and strike assets at the
tactical and theater level
- Experience with developing and maintaining a common operational
- Experience with cybersecurity and Command, Control,
Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and
Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems and architectures
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with expeditionary or fixed tactical command post
operations, Joint Operations Centers (JOC/JAOC), CENTRIXS networks,
JC2 SMART Gateway, or Command and Control processes
- Experience with operations in the Asian Theater, including use
of advanced tactical datalinks and protocols
- Experience with design development and integration of network
infrastructure to support integrating and distributing a COP
- Knowledge of COP operations gained as a command center COP
watch-stander or COP system administrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation
and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected
characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
Keywords: Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Suffolk , Datalink SME, Other , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!