Software Application Engineer
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top SecretSuitability:No Suitability RequiredJob Family:Engineering & SciencesJob Description:
We are seeking a Software Application Engineer!
Additional Job Functions:
- Provide direct support to the Circuit Information Management Toolset CIMTS.
- Provide Software Engineering support to include the software design, development, upgrade, implementation, test, deployment, and documentation of prototype and operational systems and enhancements for existing systems.
- Create and manage web service operations and resources; including the hosting and connection of the web services, creation and management of customer accounts, USER ID/Passwords, user access and roles and responsibilities.
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 2 yrs experience
- Clearance Requirements: Active DoD Top Secret Clearance.
# of Openings:1Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Telecommuting Options:Some Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:USA VA Suffolk - 115 Lake View Pkwy, Bldg 115 (VAC267)Additional Work Locations:For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Suffolk , Software Application Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!