Senior Technical Assessment Analyst
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Description The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for a
Senior Technical Assessment Analyst to work with our customer at
the Joint DoD Complex, Suffolk VA. This is an exciting opportunity
to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment
Division (JAD) conduct capability assessments, system of systems
interoperability assessments as well as Joint All Domain Command
and Control (JADC2) datacentricity assessments. The Senior Analyst
will manage JAD assessment projects as defined in Primary
Responsibilities below at the JAD Technical Assessment Branch.
- Provides leadership and in-depth expertise in the areas of
research and studies; design, development, conduct and reporting of
operational tests and/or assessments; and formulation/
implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Conducts and/or directs planning to ensure all objectives can
be accomplished and yield meaningful results, including the
preparation of comprehensive project and analysis plans.
- Directs analysis efforts to address objectives and documents
the results in reports, briefings, and papers. Basic
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years related experience or Master's
degree with 6+ years related experience. Additional experience,
trainings, or certifications may be considered in lieu of a
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain and maintain Top
- Experience that demonstrates increasing responsibilities for
test and/or assessment type project management and analysis.
- Demonstrated technical and managerial ability in one or more of
the following functional areas: Intelligence, Joint C2 and Battle
Management and Joint Fires.
- Capable of writing at the collegiate level and proficient in
the use of Excel and standard office software tools. Preferred
- C2ISP experience
- Combatant Command Experience
- Joint Staff experience
- Global Force Management Experience
- Joint Planning Process Experience
- Joint Targeting
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience
- Advanced military school graduate LMS2023 Pay Range: Pay Range
$84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Suffolk , Senior Technical Assessment Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!