Doctrine Developer / Writer
Company: Apogee Solutions Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Apogee Solutions, a Woman Owned Small Business, is seeking a
Doctrine Developer/Writer to support the Joint Staff J-7 in
Suffolk, VA. Qualified candidates must have an active Top Secret
clearance with SCI eligibility.
The Doctrine Developer/Writer will support future Joint Warfighting
Development for multiple combatant commands, Services, and
Coalition partners. The Joint Staff J7 is focused on the
transformation of U.S. military capabilities and is responsible for
Joint concept development and experimentation, Joint
interoperability and integration, and Joint training.
The Doctrine Developer/Writer will:
- Implement and lead project management support for
organizational processes, joint doctrine meetings, working groups
- Provide on-site presentation to support the Joint doctrine
- Provide first, final, and signature coordination of Joint
doctrine publications assigned using Microsoft Word and Adobe as
well as parse and format all publications in the Joint Doctrine
- Publish and distribute joint doctrine and associated products
electronically on a weekly basis.
- Conduct research and analysis and provide results in
preliminary reviews, targeted updates, and formal assessment
- Update the electronic publication and distribution capabilities
of the Joint Electronic Library (JEL) on the internet; the JEL+, an
approved PIV protected Department of Defense hosting network or
enclave; and the JEL+ SIPR, an approved classified network.
- Maintain electronic tools for the development, collaboration,
and coordination of Joint publications on the Joint Doctrine
Development Tool (JDDT); development, collaboration and
coordination of Universal Joint Tasks on the Universal Joint Task
List (UJTL) Task Development Tool (UTDT); and management of the
joint doctrine program on the Joint Publication Management Tool
- Develop and support an online database for uploading and
extracting external data captured from the JPME reports.
- Implement and sustain the Joint Education Assessments Advisor
(JEAA) to include providing SME support for program reviews and
participate in briefings, working groups, conferences, and focus
groups with JPME graduates.
- Active Secret clearance
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required; proof of
vaccination will be required upon hire
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Service and Joint doctrine
- Prior Service and Joint force experience with Joint and Service
doctrine, combat, combat service, combat service support,
equipment, and staff procedures as well as expertise on DoD Joint
after Action Review (JAAR) procedures, deficiency resolution
procedures and continuous improvement of DoD operations
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interface, produce
documentation for, provide presentations and speak with authority
to senior military and other DOD personnel and organizations
- At least 5 years of experience supporting doctrine development,
JPME, or UJTL
- Prior experience supporting the Joint Force highly
- Working knowledge of the JDDT, UJTL, UTDT, or the JPMT
- Experience with developing and presenting briefs to Senior
Military and Civilian personnel
- Experience in the compilation and presentation of lessons
learned and after action review material
- Proficiency in designing database tables and schema designs to
support, document, optimize, and improve application development
We offer our employees a competitive compensation, vacation and
benefits package, as well as a fast-paced and exciting work
environment with nationwide opportunities.
Apogee Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Apogee Solutions provides equal employment opportunity to all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under
federal, state or local laws.
Apogee Solutions proudly supports a culture of inclusion that
encourages a work environment that honors diverse opinions.
Employees can flourish here: they know their individual skills,
abilities and viewpoints are honored. Our diverse business is
united by a common goal of being the best in the business,
delivering value, and being a good corporate citizen in each of the
communities where we do business.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Apogee Solutions Inc, Suffolk , Doctrine Developer / Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!