Housekeeper - The Arbors at Shoulders Hill
Company: The Franklin Johnston Group
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Job Title: Housekeeper Supervisor: Maintenance Supervisor/Community Manager FLSA Status: Non-exempt JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient operation and upkeep of community buildings and grounds in a supportive role. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Obtains list of vacant units that need to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective Intent to Vacate Notices in order to prepare work assignments.
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy. Keep all vacancies fresh and odorless.
- Clean model apartment(s) on a regularly scheduled basis per the Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Clean the leasing office, amenity areas, laundry facilities and other common areas on a daily basis, or as scheduled by the Community Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the clubhouse and common areas of community buildings.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the community and/or the management company.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the community or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the required community uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
- Operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of company policies.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and basic numbers. Ability to speak simple sentences. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10's and 100's. REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Fair Housing Certification is required within 14 days of hire. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The team member frequently is required to walk. The team member is frequently required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. CORPORATE INTEGRITY: All team members in all positions are expected to act professionally at all times, including but not limited to treating others with respect, valuating diversity, supporting team/community goals, following company policies and procedures and fostering company core values.
Keywords: The Franklin Johnston Group, Suffolk , Housekeeper - The Arbors at Shoulders Hill, Hospitality & Tourism , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!