Company: Sizemore, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sizemore, Inc. is looking for YOU to join our team! We are
hiring for Housekeepers in Suffolk Va! We are willing to train the
- Do you like working overnights?
- Do you need to find work and don---t know where to start?
- Do you need a real job with real benefits?
- Do you need weekly pay? We have the right job just for you!
Apply now for a phone interview! We are looking for people to join
our team that can work full-time 6p-5a . Sizemore, Inc. Offers:
- Direct hire positions with career growth!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more!
- We offer overnight and day shifts!
- A secure safe environment to work!
- Weekly pay on Fridays!
- Work 4 days and off 3 days schedule!
- Fulltime work!
- We conduct 7-year background check and perform a drug test
prior to employment. You must be 18 years old and have reliable
transportation. Come join our team and elevate your life to the
next level!Job Summary: The Housekeeper will be responsible to
maintain the overall cleanliness of assigned facility area (s). It
will be essential that the Housekeeper supports and integrates
Sizemore---s core values of Flexibility, Improvement, Reliability,
Safety and Teamwork into the daily performance of assigned
- Clean various flooring surfaces including vacuuming with a push
vacuum/backpack vacuum (9-12 lbs.), sweeping, mopping and
- Sanitize restrooms including sinks, toilets, urinals, floors,
- Dust/wipe down office furniture and equipment, baseboards,
windows, blinds, etc.
- Clean/disinfect breakrooms including countertops, microwaves,
refrigerators, tables, chairs, floors, etc.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, breakrooms,
common areas, etc.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners to fit.
- Ensure proper labeling and use of all cleaning chemicals
- Maintains janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable
- Operates specialized equipment as needed.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities,
informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Abide by and enforce Sizemore---s and client---s policies and
procedures as needed.
- Other tasks may be assigned as required. Qualifications:
- High school graduate or recipient of GED
- Prior janitorial experience preferred.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through
appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm as well as diplomacy in all
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and
reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in time sensitive
- Possess problem-solving skills with high attention to detail,
including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend
detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. Working Conditions:
- May be required to work overtime.
- Work may be inside or outside in various building and weather
- Extensive walking or standing for extended periods of
- Lifting/carrying items generally weighing 50 lbs. or less
Conditions of Employment: Sizemore provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.Continued employment is dependent upon:
- Ability to pass a criminal background, a clean MVR check (if
driving), and employment verification.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random employment drug
Keywords: Sizemore, Inc, Suffolk , Overnight Housekeepers, Hospitality & Tourism , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!