Assistant Store Manager
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Assistant Store Manager (Operations) Contribute to our mission
to improve Health and Wellness in your community. Become a Rite Aid
Assistant Store Manager over Operations, today! As an Assistant
Store Manager over Operations, you are responsible for day-to-day
operations, care, and service provided to our customer & patients.
Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring,
coaching, and optimizing processes. Your experience in training,
performance management, and financials are paramount to being
successful in this role.Why you will THRIVE here: You love to help
people.You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
relationships.You enjoy motivating those around you, and youre good
at it.You consistently exceed people's expectations.You are
passionate about providing top-notch customer service.You have a
keen sense for optimizing processes.Day-in-the-Life of an Assistant
Store Manager (Operations):
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of your store to
- Lead associates through the execution of company business
objectives to drive sales, prevent shrink, be profitable, and
provide a superior customer experience.
- Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid
- Coach and develop your team to demonstrate, model and encourage
Rite Aids core values to both internal and external customers and
- Conduct regular counts to ensure accurate perpetual
- Manually order product to meet customer needs.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for
improvement. Utilize scheduling software to complete the associate
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and
bank deposits. Education and/or Experience H.S. Diploma or General
Education Degree (GED) required.What's in it for you? In an effort
to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we
offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K
matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join
our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you
to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal
growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to
creating an experience for all our associates that is easy,
exciting, and engaging.Apply to become a Rite Aid Assistant Store
Manager (Operations) and thrive with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, Suffolk , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!