Interventional Cardiology Opportunity - Suffolk, VA
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
The Many Benefits of Working for Sentara Medical Group
- Provides an option to primary care and specialty physicians
interested in an alternative to private or independent
- Seeks to increase personal satisfaction, improve the quality of
work-life and create favorable financial conditions for physician
members in a family-friendly environment.
- Encourages professional growth and community involvement with
opportunities in clinical research, leadership and governance.
Core Benefits with Sentara Medical Group
- Competitive compensation
- Generous CME allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Health insurance plans
- 403B plan with matching benefitsSentara Medical Group
Sentara Medical Group is working to raise the standard for
healthcare by providing quality care throughout, Virginia and
Northeastern North Carolina
Sentara Medical Group (SMG) is a division of Sentara Healthcare,
one of the most progressive and integrated healthcare organizations
in the nation. Created in 1995 to optimize patient access by
expanding Sentara's geographical reach, SMG averages over 1.5
million patient encounters per year.
Comprised of over 1,500 Physicians &, Advanced Practice
Providers, SMG has its own board of directors and other
self-governing capabilities. Sentara gives SMG providers many
benefits, including reduced individual risks, money-saving
efficiencies, and the support and resources of a nationally
recognized healthcare organization. The most important benefit,
however, is Sentara's reputation as the gold standard for quality
In addition to family medicine, internal medicine and pediatric
physicians, the group includes specialists in cardiology, surgery,
surgical oncology, vascular services, neurology, pulmonary and
critical care medicine, anesthesiology, hospital medicine, sleep
medicine and more.
Sentara Medical Group also continues to evaluate and invest in
cutting-edge technology and the incorporation of the latest
advancements in patient care. The Sentara app was launched in 2019,
complementing Sentara MyChart , an online tool that provides
patients with secure access to their physician and EMR.
Sentara Healthcare At-A-Glance:
- 12 Acute Care Hospitals, Including 7 in Hampton Roads, 1 in
Northern Virginia, 2 in the Blue Ridge Region, one in South Western
Virginia and one in Northeastern North Carolina.
- Advanced Imaging Centers, Nursing and Assisted-Living Centers,
- Home Care and Hospice in, Virginia and Northeastern North
- Optima Health Plan.
- Sentara College of Health Sciences.
- Not-for-profit mission. National Recognitions:
- Best Hospitals, U.S. News and Report (15+ years)
- Top 100 Hospitals, Truven (2016)
- 100 Great Hospitals in America 2016, Becker s Hospital Review
- 150 CFOs to Know, Becker s Hospital Review (2016)
- Outstanding Patient Care Award, CipherHealth (2016)
- Tidewater Women Ladies' Choice Awards, Tidewater Women
- Blue Distinction for Spine Surgery, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Distinction for Knee and Hip Replacement, Blue Cross Blue
- Blue Distinction for Maternity Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., Faculty of
Medicine for Doctors and Medical (2016)
- Mission Lifeline Recognition Award, The American Heart
- Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, Health
- Top Hospital, The Leapfrog Group (2015 and 2016)
- "A" Grade for Hospital Safety Scores, The Leapfrog Group (2015
- 2015 VHHA Distinguished Service Award, Virginia Hospital and
Healthcare Association (2015)
- 2014 Business of the Year Award, Prince William Chamber of
- Five Star Rating for Best Nursing Homes, U.S. News &, World
Report (2014 and 2013)
- Most Wired Health System Ranking, Hospitals &, Health
- Integrated Healthcare System, Modern Healthcare (2001, 2009,
2010, and 2011)
- HIMSS Davies Award, HIMSS (2010)
- CEO IT Achievement Award, Modern Healthcare (2010)
- John M. Eisenberg Patient Safety and Quality Award for
Innovation in Patient Safety and Quality, Joint Commission and the
National Quality Forum (2005)
- Quest for Quality, American Hospital Association (2004) The
Vibrant and Spectacular Coast of Virginia Located in southeast
Virginia, Hampton Roads is ranked the 31st largest Metropolitan
area in the United States. Recognized by a recent study as one of
the nation's most diverse regions, Hampton Roads is home to just
over one and a half million people and includes the cities of
Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth,
Suffolk, Virginia Beach and Williamsburg. It also includes the
counties of Gloucester, Isle of Wight, James City, Mathews,
Southampton, Sussex, Surry and York, and Gates and Currituck in
North Carolina. Sentara Healthcare has long been an integral part
of the Hampton Roads community.
Our Vibrant Coastal Community Offers:
- Affordable living and low unemployment
- Safe cities with low and decreasing crime rates
- Excellent public, private, and higher education systems
- Oceanfront, bay front, riverside, lakeside, rural, suburban or
- Four mild and distinctive seasons with moderate
- Abounding cultural and historical enrichment and endless
- Home of the largest naval base in the world Nationally
Recognized Communities &, Statistics:
Hampton Roads ranked 15th in the nation for the highest proportion
of white-collar employees. 49.4% of the regions adults are in a
white-collar profession, putting Hampton Roads among the top 15
metro markets in the country (U.S. average is 45.7%). Half of the
regions market is comprised of executives, managers or
professionals who are affluent and active consumers.
The second largest per capita concentration of scientists and
engineers in the U.S. can be found in Hampton Roads.
Hampton Roads has the largest naval base in the world with 104,465
personnel in uniform and a total annual payroll of $5.4 billion.
Recent pay raises add more than $2 million per day to the regions
79.6% of Hampton Roads adults own their home, which nationally
ranks the area 3rd for home ownership.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an
interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting
you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant Apply Here Click to See Phone
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Suffolk , Interventional Cardiology Opportunity - Suffolk, VA, Healthcare , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!