Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - $45-47/Hour - Norfolk, VA
Posted on: May 22, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define
their own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and
Compensation You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses
ranging in amounts based on facility demand. Additional
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner Community Benefits When you join
connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which
comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
online universities. Connector Rewards Program where you can cash
in rewards points for cool products and more! Registered Nurse,
Home Care You Will (Responsibilities)
- Demonstrate knowledge of competencies in discipline-specific
patient care skills required by the care center to provide client
- Perform comprehensive client assessments and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to develop or implement an
individualized plan of care as per physician orders that ensure
quality and achieve desired outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of client care by communicating information
timely and effectively with all team members providing care to the
- Advocate for client needs with physicians and ancillary
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards and conventions.
- Educate the client, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient.
- Perform vital signs and client assessment during visits. Assist
with ADLs and custodial care needs.
- Provide in-home skilled care to clients including but not
- Wound Care
- Medication administration
- Trach care
- G/J-tube management
- Post-operative care
- IV Therapy/Injections
- End of life care
- Ventilator care You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a RN
- Current CPR certification
- Technical tools and software/EMR for visit documentation
knowledge and experience
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
Keywords: connectRN, Suffolk , Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - $45-47/Hour - Norfolk, VA, Healthcare , Carrollton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...