Company: Kindred Hospitals
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Clinical Coordinator (Assistant Manager)
Discipline: PT or OT
Setting: Hospital Outpatient
City / State: Roanoke Rapids, NC
Allow us to invest in you! Join our team and we will pay for your
specialized certification course*
*(details discussed & outlined during interview)
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing therapy services
including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic
interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with
the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical
standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and
contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem
solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible
The primary customers are patients and clients and the mission is
to build long term relationships with client institutions.
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured
- Assist the program director in providing team
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable
professional organizations, client hospital.
- Contribute to client relations and marketing
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and
memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Participate in pre-admission screening as requested.
- Conduct initial assessments.
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Provide age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluate patient response to treatment.
- Document the course of patient care including progress made and
continuing need for treatment.
- Provide patient and family education on tasks and resources
that will assist with continued functional independence.
Interdisciplinary Team Area
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team
- Participate in team business meetings.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and
productivity of unit clinical/administrative functions.
Quality Management Area
- Participate in coordination of unit quality management and
program evaluation activities.
- Collect quality review data.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in unit safety committee activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of cost effective care.
The incumbent shall be a graduate of a program in physical or
occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, psychology,
recreation therapy, or social work approved by a nationally
recognized accreditation body, and shall hold an applicable and
current license to practice. Experience in working with an adult
and geriatric population is necessary; experience serving people
with physical disabilities is desirable.
If you are a current Kindred -employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Suffolk , Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Garysburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!