Company: Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing - Eastern Health
Group is a family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation
centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our
workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking
for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best ""you""
to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up
with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT).
While working here, you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the assessment of referred patients that
require rehabilitation services
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation.
- Establish and administer a treatment program with specific
goals determined according to the patients capacity and tolerance
under the direction of the Physician.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for their patients
- Document and record the patients condition
- Educate patients and families in an appropriate therapy
- Evaluations, weekly progress notes, re-certification and
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents
- Must have graduated from an accredited Occupational Therapist
college or university.
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for
state of practice.
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is
preferred but not limited to.
Keywords: Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing, Suffolk , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!