Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Accordius Health at Creekside Care
Posted on: May 8, 2022
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary
benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule.
Work today, get paid today.
Accordius Health at Creekside Care is a member of the Accordius
Health family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation
centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our
workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking
for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best ""you""
to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up
with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
us!Position Summary:The Administrator is responsible for leading
facility functions including resident satisfaction, resident care,
employee relations, financial management, strategic planning and
overall facility operations. This role oversees staff engagement
and ensures a positive culture is carried out throughout the
facility in alignment with the facilities values and culture
map.What you will do:
- Ensure excellent resident care is maintained by overseeing and
monitoring services delivered
- Identify problems and deficiencies and develop and implement
appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies. Implement
change as necessary.
- Responsible for financial performance and management of all
business operations of the facility
- Responsible for developing and implementing
short-term(quarterly) and long-term (annual)strategic plans that
support quarterly business plans developed at the facility
- Responsible for annual budget, P&L analysis; review
statistical and financial reports
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate programs to promote
the recruitment, retention, career development and continuing
education of staff
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and orienting direct
- Monitor productivity of direct reports and implement changes as
- Ensure maintenance of accurate medical records for billing,
auditing, and regulatory compliance within appropriate approved
What you need:
- Current/active NC Nursing Home Administrator license.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience and one (1) to
two (2) years management/supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.Candidates will be required to show proof
of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing
employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a
case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance
with applicable law.
Keywords: Accordius Health at Creekside Care, Suffolk , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Healthcare , Ahoskie, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!