Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Accordius Health at Creekside Care
Posted on: May 8, 2022
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary
benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule.
Work today, get paid today.Accordius Health at Creekside Care -is a
member of the Accordius Health family of skilled nursing facilities
and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you
can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a
difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers,
then we are also looking for you. Join us! Are you seeking a new
opportunity? Accordius Health at Creekside Care is seeking
experienced Registered Nurses (RN's). - Working at Accordius Health
at Creekside Care you will enjoy:
- Shift Flexibility
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits - Shift details:
- All shifts available, 8 hour and 12 hour What you will do:
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and administer (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV)
and records prescribed medications. Report adverse reactions to
medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding
the administration of medications by a licensed registered
- Educate patients on surgical procedures
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and
interpret and record electronic displays.
- Initiate corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provide bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Change dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Participate in discharge planning.
- Record all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms. - What you need:
- Willingness to make a difference!
- First aid and CPR certification
- Current RN license in NC
- Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor Candidates will be required
to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon
commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered
on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in
accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Accordius Health at Creekside Care, Suffolk , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Ahoskie, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!