State Certified Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Company: Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Eastern Health Group is a family of skilled nursing facilities
and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you
can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a
difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers,
then we are also looking for you. Join us! -We are currently
seeking State Certified Nursing Assistants (STNA).While working
here, you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and BenefitsSummary: Perform direct resident
care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
Assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial
environment for the residents.Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements.
- Provide personal care of residents daily and as needed.
- Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to
- Participate in collecting data needed for accurate completion
of MDS and plan of care.Requirements/Qualifications:
- Current State Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work under
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
- Function independently.
Keywords: Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing, Suffolk , State Certified Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!