Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Nans Pointe Rehabilitation and Nursing
Posted on: May 7, 2022
***************$5,000 Sign On Bonus(Paid in 2 installments after
6 months of employement)*****************8Eastern Health Group is a
family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We
are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is
all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare
organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where
you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with
like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join us!
-We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN).While
working here, you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and BenefitsJob Description:Provide direct
nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing
activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must
be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards,
guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may
also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest
degree of quality care at all times.Responsibilities:
- Periodically review the resident's written discharge plan.
Participate in the updating of the resident's written discharge
plan, as required.
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physician's orders,
diet change, charting error, etc., to the Nurse Supervisor, Unit
Manager, or ADON/DON.
- Verify that narcotic records are accurate for your shift.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by
demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing
- Write nurses' notes to reflect that the care plan is being
followed when administering nursing care or treatment.
- Complete and file required forms/charts upon resident's
admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Other special projects and duties, as
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with
current state license.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
- Push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to
a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move,
and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of fifty (50)
- Standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per
- Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing
and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than
two (2) hours at a time.
Keywords: Nans Pointe Rehabilitation and Nursing, Suffolk , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!