Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 6, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Adult
Psychiatrists & Child Adolescent Psychiatrists in Virginia, who are
passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply.We are actively
hiring for the locations below:Richmond: Forest Ave, Glen Allen,
Midlothian, North Chesterfield, MechanicsvilleHampton Roads:
Chesapeake, Suffolk, Norfolk, Newport News, Williamsburg, Virginia
BeachPlease apply today or contact me directly:Ashley
TinsleyDirector, Practice DevelopmentLifeStance Health, Inc.(c)
469-471-1836(e) -We offer Psychiatrists:
- Sign-On -Bonus for Full-Time.
- Full-time & Part-time W2 Positions.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- 100% Outpatient Practice. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Hybrid Model: Telemedicine and In-Person flexibility.
- Unlimited/Uncapped earnings, tremendous upside based on
- Additional Compensation for collaboration with Mid-Level
- Collegial work environment.
- Full administrative support.
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Full Benefits Package: -Health
Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (4%
- Additional Benefits: -Annual Long-Term Stock Incentive
- Annual Income Potential: $272,000 to $349,900 per
yearPsychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
- Psychiatrists fully licensed in Virginia, BE/BC, unencumbered
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
therapy.About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider
of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and
through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an
inclusive work environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Suffolk , Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient, Healthcare , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!