OB/GYN Opportunity in Suffolk, VA; 1-7 call; work-life balance!
Company: Unified Women's Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Franklin, Virginia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
OB-GYN Physicians and Specialist For Women, a division of
Mid-Atlantic Women's Care, an affiliate of Unified Women's
Healthcare, is currently seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology
Physician to join their highly recognized and growing team in
Suffolk and Franklin, VA. For more than a decade, the providers at
OB-GYN Physicians and Specialists For Women have cared for the
women of the Hampton Roads area with innovative techniques and
progressive technologically advanced equipment. Come join our
motivated and well-trained team of 3 physicians, 4 Midwives, and 2
- Well-established practice; 50 years of service to the
- Competitive salary with potential for productivity
- Excellent benefits package, malpractice insurance, PTO CME,
- Partnership track encouraged
- Patient Census: 20-25/day
- 1-7 weekly call; 1-5 weekend call
- 4 or 5-day workweek (scheduling can be negotiated)
- Teaching opportunities available if desired
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Active and unrestricted Virginia medical license
- Board-certified or eligible in OB/GYN
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required (or the
ability to obtain one)
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character
- Impeccable bedside manner
- Strong communication skills
- 1 or more years of OB/Gyn clinical experience (preferred)
- This beautiful location is in the greater area that straddles
the waterway known as Hampton Roads, a large bay that empties into
the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The cities of Norfolk, Chesapeake, and Portsmouth are to the
south of the waterway, with the large and rapidly growing Virginia
Beach located a few miles to the east along the Atlantic
- Take advantage of an array of water-related activities, such as
harbor tours and fishing in the Chesapeake Bay.
- Less than an hour from historical Williamsburg, VA, and home to
Busch Gardens theme park.
- Active arts and theater community; plenty of year-round
festivals and cultural events.
- Winters are usually mild and may pass with no measurable
About Unified Women's Healthcare:
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician
recruiting services for the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn
practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated
practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC.
Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The
national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates
with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that
will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified
network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large,
national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician
governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive
domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network,
advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the
practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate
and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Unified Women's Healthcare, Suffolk , OB/GYN Opportunity in Suffolk, VA; 1-7 call; work-life balance!, Healthcare , Franklin, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!