Senior Management Analyst
Company: North Wind Solutions
Posted on: June 27, 2019
Senior Management Analyst
North Wind Solutions
North Wind Solutions is currently seeking a temporary Senior
Management Analyst to support work under our Joint Staff contract
in Suffolk, VA.
* Develop databases and perform a wide range of integrated
functions in direct support of various requirements.
* Provide clerical support including word processing of text,
tables, and graphs, generation of reports and memoranda, and
support briefings and technical presentations.
* Maintain and update files and logs, including action item
tracking, correspondence tracking, and other tracking to facilitate
programs planning, management records monitoring, and status
* Support DJ7 events and functions to include those held throughout
the Suffolk Complex.
* Develop and execute tasks to increase office productivity,
analyze procedures, processes and directives, and where necessary,
provide alternatives.This includes the development of new or the
revision of existing documentation.
* Provide technical expert support for the DJ7 food service support
program that integrates the feeding of large groups during various
events, primarily at the Suffolk compound.
* Provide support to the Suffolk Complex Joint Visitor Bureau to
include performing all of the set up for events throughout the
Suffolk compound, maintaining an extensive inventory via excel, and
overseeing $300,000.00 worth of equipment, supplies, etc.
* Manage and control all office supplies and expendables.Track
utilization and provide ordering requirements to purchase
officer.The contractor reviews all purchase requests and submit for
approval.Submit all GCPC request to the DJ7 RAMO Office.
* Create and distribute the agendas for DV visits, executing solely
or as a group with other organizations.
* Obtain or provide visitor biographical data to include personal
information, interests, dietary restrictions, correct name
pronunciation, proper salutations and forms of address and social
* Provide support to all Government and civilian distinguished
visitors as it applies to military activities and civilian
community relations, liaison the CJCS Protocol, ACT Protocol and
other Hampton Roads military protocol personnel.
* Support all JS J-7 sponsored events including service, joint and
international staff and war college faculty and students, national
and local university and college groups and local Changers of
Commerce and civic organizations.
* Serve as transportation and billeting coordinator for
* Draft official correspondence for the signature of JS J-7
leadership, including letters conveying appreciation or
commendation and replies to requests for information or inquiries
to visit the JS J-7.
* Active Secret Clearance required.
* High School Diploma and 8 years of experience
* Must be proficient in all MS Office Suites.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The nature of those accommodations will be determined on a
case-by-case basis. If you are an individual with a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the
application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to
access or use this online application process and need an
alternative method for applying, you may contact our Helpline
+1.208.528.8714 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
North Wind Resource Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected
status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: North Wind Solutions, Suffolk , Senior Management Analyst, Executive , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!