Company: Chick-fil-A Main Street FSR
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Shift Manager Job Description: Managers lead the team in
REMARK-able service by providing guidance and implementing
operational excellence while coaching team members into the
knowledge and fulfillment of Chick-fil-A culture. In addition,
managers are responsible for leadership duties that are necessary
for daily operations. Starting Wage: $16 Per Hour.
- Previous experience leading a team in an operational
- Must demonstrate the ability to:
- Maintain a positive, encouraging attitude.
- Execute all responsibilities with passion for doing all tasks
the correct way.
- Respond to constructive feedback as motivation to improve.
- Strategize new ideas to help improve Operational Excellence,
team morale, or problem solving techniques.
- Commit to execution: Doing the right thing, the right way,
every time! General Responsibilities:
- Lead with Integrity: Managers must identify and execute the
correct procedures for each encountered situation and promote
Chick-fil-A's purpose, vision, and values.
- Lead by Example: Managers are the first to offer service and
instruct others according to Chick-fil-A culture; this position
holds a weight of responsibility for executing operations
successfully as the manager sets the pace and expectations for the
team. Follow all policies appropriately, and treat everyone with
honor, dignity, and respect. - -
- Stay Humble, Hungry and Smart:
- Humble: A title is about service and responsibility.
- Hungry: Always look for more responsibility and more to do and
- Smart: Have common sense about how to effectively work with
team members and interact with guests.
- Lead Operational Excellence
- Maintain awareness of everything occurring at the restaurant
and be a visible, interactive team member.
- Create and implement an execution plan to set the team up for
- Actively aid the team as needed to close bottlenecks and
maximize efficiency and quality; provide support and guidance when
adjustments are necessary.
- Investigate operations at all times, taking note of team
performance, speed of service, food quality, and cleanliness, and
then influence the outcomes toward excellence.
- Communicate goals, direction, and feedback to the team
- Perform Management Tasks: Based on daily assignment
- Monitor cash tills and record cash amounts.
- Monitor food safety continuously. -
- Complete daily required evaluations of food safety and
- Ensure the proper use, cleaning, and storage of all tools,
equipment, and products.
- Adhere to ALL Team Member Hand-Book policies and hold the team
accountable for any infractions by documenting each
- Commit to opening or closing the store regularly. Requirements:
- Integrity -
- Service-minded attitude
- Teamwork mindset
- Flexible availability
- Dependability Meet Our Team: Chick-fil-A Main Street is a
family of talented, warm individuals who create success through our
vision of "Serving Suffolk with a Caring Heart." In order to build
a deep friendship with one another and purposed, meaningful
relationships with our surrounding community, we must first
understand and protect our team's foundation. We Value:
- Empowering others
- Influence We Expect our Team to:
- Refrain from gossip
- Be willing to work hard
- Lean into accountability
- Celebrate success
- Create a warm environment We Offer:
- An engaging team -
- Discounted break meals
- Scheduling flexibility
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay and Benefits
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees One of our favorite
things to celebrate is team member growth and advancement. In all
of our positions, team members are encouraged to expand their
knowledge, enhance their skill-set, and challenge new goals.
Leadership opportunities are offered to those who pursue this
growth, maintain a team minded attitude, and exemplify a deep
desire to serve the community. About Chick-fil-A With more than
2000 restaurants in about 47 states, Chick-fil-A operates one of
the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu
items. Chairman Truett Cathy founded this chain in 1946, which was
originally open 24 hours per day. However, Mr. Cathy established
the policy that all restaurants be closed on Sundays to guarantee
family time each week, and we continue to honor this today. At Main
Street, we strive to honor Mr. Cathy's legacy and continue building
on his vision: "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all
that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who
come into contact with Chick-fil-A" in a "workplace culture where
everyone is treated with honor, dignity, and respect." We invite
you to join us!
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Main Street FSR, Suffolk , Shift Manager, Executive , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...