Company: Chick-fil-A Main Street FSR
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Shift ManagerJob Description:Managers lead the team in
REMARK-able service by providing guidance and implementing
operational excellence while coaching team members into the
knowledge and fulfillment of Chick-fil-A culture. In addition,
managers are responsible for leadership duties that are necessary
for daily operations. Starting Wage: $16 Per
- Previous experience leading a team in an operational
- Must demonstrate the ability to:
- Maintain a positive, encouraging attitude.
- Execute all responsibilities with passion for doing all tasks
the correct way.
- Respond to constructive feedback as motivation to improve.
- Strategize new ideas to help improve Operational Excellence,
team morale, or problem solving techniques.
- Commit to execution: Doing the right thing, the right way,
every time!General Responsibilities:
- Lead with Integrity: Managers must identify and execute the
correct procedures for each encountered situation and promote
Chick-fil-A's purpose, vision, and values.
- Lead by Example: Managers are the first to offer service and
instruct others according to Chick-fil-A culture; this position
holds a weight of responsibility for executing operations
successfully as the manager sets the pace and expectations for the
team. Follow all policies appropriately, and treat everyone with
honor, dignity, and respect. - -
- Stay Humble, Hungry and Smart:
- Humble: A title is about service and responsibility.
- Hungry: Always look for more responsibility and more to do and
- Smart: Have common sense about how to effectively work with
team members and interact with guests.
- Lead Operational Excellence
- Maintain awareness of everything occurring at the restaurant
and be a visible, interactive team member.
- Create and implement an execution plan to set the team up for
- Actively aid the team as needed to close bottlenecks and
maximize efficiency and quality; provide support and guidance when
adjustments are necessary.
- Investigate operations at all times, taking note of team
performance, speed of service, food quality, and cleanliness, and
then influence the outcomes toward excellence.
- Communicate goals, direction, and feedback to the team
- Perform Management Tasks: Based on daily assignment
- Monitor cash tills and record cash amounts.
- Monitor food safety continuously. -
- Complete daily required evaluations of food safety and
- Ensure the proper use, cleaning, and storage of all tools,
equipment, and products.
- Adhere to ALL Team Member Hand-Book policies and hold the team
accountable for any infractions by documenting each
- Commit to opening or closing the store regularly.Requirements:
- Integrity -
- Service-minded attitude
- Teamwork mindset
- Flexible availability
- DependabilityMeet Our Team:Chick-fil-A Main Street is a family
of talented, warm individuals who create success through our vision
of "Serving Suffolk with a Caring Heart." In order to build a deep
friendship with one another and purposed, meaningful relationships
with our surrounding community, we must first understand and
protect our team's foundation.We Value:
- Empowering others
- InfluenceWe Expect our Team to:
- Refrain from gossip
- Be willing to work hard
- Lean into accountability
- Celebrate success
- Create a warm environmentWe Offer:
- An engaging team -
- Discounted break meals
- Scheduling flexibility
- Scholarship opportunities
- Competitive pay and BenefitsOne of our favorite things to
celebrate is team member growth and advancement. In all of our
positions, team members are encouraged to expand their knowledge,
enhance their skill-set, and challenge new goals. Leadership
opportunities are offered to those who pursue this growth, maintain
a team minded attitude, and exemplify a deep desire to serve the
community.About Chick-fil-AWith more than 2000 restaurants in about
47 states, Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains
that specializes in chicken menu items. Chairman Truett Cathy
founded this chain in 1946, which was originally open 24 hours per
day. However, Mr. Cathy established the policy that all restaurants
be closed on Sundays to guarantee family time each week, and we
continue to honor this today.At Main Street, we strive to honor Mr.
Cathy's legacy and continue building on his vision: "To glorify God
by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to
have a positive influence on all who come into contact with
Chick-fil-A" in a "workplace culture where everyone is treated with
honor, dignity, and respect."We invite you to join us!
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Main Street FSR, Suffolk , Shift Manager, Executive , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!