RN/LPN Unit Manager
Company: Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Eastern Health Group is a family of skilled nursing facilities
and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you
can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a
difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers,
then we are also looking for you. Join us! -
We are currently seeking (RN/LPN) Unit Manager / Supervisor.
While working here, you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
Summary: Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State,
and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our
facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to
maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
- All shifts available, 8 hour and 12 hour
What you will do:
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepare and administer (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV)
and records prescribed medications. Report adverse reactions to
medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding
the administration of medications by a licensed registered
- Educate patients on surgical procedures--- Record patients'
medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor and adjust specialized equipment used on patients, and
interpret and record electronic displays.
- Initiate corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provide bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Change dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs--- Participate
in discharge planning.
- Record all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
What you need:
- Willingness to make a difference!
- First aid and CPR certification
- Current RN/LPN license in the state
- Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Supervision of support staff and licensed nurses
- Current Virginia RN/LPN license
- Current BLS certification
Keywords: Northern Cardinal Rehabilitation and Nursing, Suffolk , RN/LPN Unit Manager, Executive , Suffolk, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!