Strategic Investment Analysis Manager
Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: May 5, 2022
job summary:One of my top clients in the South Hampton Roads
area is looking to add a Strategic Investment Analysis Manager to
their team! This company offers long-term career growth
opportunities, continuous training and development, excellent
benefits, and a collaborative work environment. This position works
closely with Executive and Senior Leadership of the Company to
provide financial analysis on growth projects, both organic and
potential acquisitions. Provides support to the operating segments
on potential capital projects, reorganization, and cost saving
initiatives. Candidates must have financial modeling and enterprise
-location: Smithfield, Virginiajob type: Permanentsalary: $100,000
- 140,000 per yearwork hours: 9 to 5education: Bachelor's
degreeexperience: 3 Years -responsibilities:
- Develop valuation models for potential acquisition targets as
well as divestiture opportunities
- Deliver periodic analysis on any assigned operating
- Provide financial analysis of current earnings improvement and
- Prepare periodic competitors' analysis
- Assist with reporting and presentations to Executive team
- Assist the corporate and operating segment financial planning
and analysis teams, as needed -qualifications:Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four-year
college or university and 5 years of experience, required. Degree
in a Finance/Accounting or related field preferred.
- MUST HAVE financial modeling experience and enterprise
- 3 years' prior experience in manufacturing and/or consumer
packaged goods, preferred.
- MBA or CPA, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint and
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- If you or someone you know is interested, please apply to this
post or email Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@tatum-us.com.
-skills: ExcelEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion,
Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age,
Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any
other legally protected group status. For certain assignments,
Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's
client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical
or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for
details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad
representative for more information.
Keywords: Randstad USA, Suffolk , Strategic Investment Analysis Manager, Executive , Smithfield, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!